Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where did all the girls come FROM?

Just a few years ago there were little to no females here..now they are everywhere.....



this was my escape... they have followed us here and we cannot get rid of them.

at first the old users thought this would be great but when the girls came more users were getting banned at an alarming rate. when we enter girl threads we didnt want the information coming from the girls we wanted some weird nerd virgin. My data shows epic threads have declined since the mass immigration?! What are your thoughts on this? im totally not gay btwWhere did all the girls come FROM?
It's nice to have some diversity.Where did all the girls come FROM?
I find this really offensive. I've been here since 2006 and I happen to like it. I think I will stay :)
It's nice to have some female users on here. I was getting sick of talking to all these dudes, anyway... :P
Mars.
OMG the sausage fest has been broken up :(
First post and claiming a long familiarity? Hmmm...
God took our ribs. That makes me angry.
you can't get cooties across the internet if that is what you mean, and there's nothing wrong with girlz
They intimidate me.
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']First post and claiming a long familiarity? Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

lets just say im a friend from your past
[QUOTE=''AKHADSH''][QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']First post and claiming a long familiarity? Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

lets just say im a friend from your past[/QUOTE]

Are you Gandalf??? *tear-filled Hobbit stare*
This is your first post and you only registered today. How could you possibly know about an increase in female members? I also think it is quite an offensive view to take.
Well, they're not really the girls we're using to seeing everyday, considering the far majority of girls do not hang around places like gamespot.
[QUOTE=''darkhorse286'']This is your first post and you only registered today. How could you possibly know about an increase in female members?[/QUOTE]he made a second account to hide his identity or was a long time lurker
Well, I've been gone for WAYY too long.



I used to be one of the select few females on this site...back in 2005-2007 or whenever I was last really active.



I need names of the female influx, please and thank you. I need proof. >_>
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']First post and claiming a long familiarity? Hmmm...[/QUOTE]Thats what I am saying. And there has always been girls here,at least since i joined in 04.
[QUOTE=''unholymight'']Well, they're not really girls per se, considering the far majority of girls do not hang around places like gamespot.[/QUOTE]

exactly! why would they hang out in this dank pit of sadness.. hmmm i must get back to the lab
[QUOTE=''False_Reality'']Well, I've been gone for WAYY too long. I used to be one of the select few females on this site...back in 2005-2007 or whenever I was last really active. I need names of the female influx, please and thank you. I need proof. >_>[/QUOTE]Heres one right now. There have always been girls here.
I like the girls in the forums. Their all sexy and its fun arguing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment