Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Try not to laugh...

Is there a ''love meet'' / ''Eharmony'' type thing for gamers and nerds? Just curious, it would be cool to have a girl friend just as nerdy as me and loves video games.Try not to laugh...
:lol:Ahem.. sorry.But yeah.Have you heard of this awesome thing? Google I think its called.Works wonders, they say its almost magic!Try not to laugh...
:lol: Sorry, but I had to laugh.I think Google would be a good place to look.
:lol: sorry
I'm pretty sure those dating sites also include the ability to chose interests and hobbies to which you are likely to be matched according to.
hit up some lan parties :P
My advice is to try to hook up with someone in a game-store;

seek partners in places where you wish to find them.
I'm not going to lie to you...I tried...really really hard not to laugh. But, alas, I succumbed to the inherent lollerskates of your question.
Sorry, not directed to you. But this had to happen.
[QUOTE=''dramaybaz'']Sorry, not directed to you. But this had to happen.

[/QUOTE]:lol:Wow....
Holy crap mein, I just lol'd so hard.
That's a great idea, but no. HAHHA
Even better then just a website, how about an MMO? : D



[url]http://kotaku.com/5214581/luna-online-wants-to-help-find-you-that-gamer-girl[/url]
[QUOTE=''red0584''][QUOTE=''dramaybaz'']

Sorry, not directed to you. But this had to happen.

[/QUOTE]:lol:Wow....[/QUOTE]

thats one of the funniest things i have seen in ot
Getting a girlfriend you can play games split-screen is sooo much better.
Ha ha ha... love meat...
Yes. Its called either Gamestop or...a comic book store :P
laughing Jesuswas suddenly inprinted on my screen
Wow this is a good idea :o
[QUOTE=''Kamekazi_69'']

laughing Jesuswas suddenly inprinted on my screen[/QUOTE]

I honestly thought that was Laughing Lebowski...

No comments:

Post a Comment