Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Poll: What sort of online communication do you use?

Hi.I was just wonderind which chat sites/programs you are using the most?Poll: What sort of online communication do you use?
Hmm.... GS. I don't use WLM or AOL... I don't have myspace and I rarely use facebook.Poll: What sort of online communication do you use?
Facebook and MSN. Only started using them regularly recently though...
well, im always on msn when im on my computer, soo....



i also use youtube, gamespot, facebook... and now also omegle :P
MSN is permanantly on in the background. I log on to facebook/myspace about once a day to see what parties are coming up. I tried Skype to keep in touch with interweb-friends, but there's too many bots for my liking.
Facebook, MSN and Twitter.
MSN
I use AIM the most. Facebook is nice for keeping in touch with people, but I use AIM to actually have conversations with my friends.
Just pretty much MSN.
Out of the list I'd say MSN, but I rarely use it.
I use MSN. I might start using MySpace soon.
[QUOTE=''Famiking'']Facebook, MSN and Twitter.[/QUOTE]

What's so special about Twitter? I really don't understand that mess.
If XboxLive doesn't count, then MSN.

GS is more of a social place rather than communication device. I guess same goes for XBL.
Msn and i sometimes use Yahoo messenger.
AIM and Skype.
[QUOTE=''FAB_GS''][QUOTE=''Famiking'']Facebook, MSN and Twitter.[/QUOTE]

What's so special about Twitter? I really don't understand that mess.[/QUOTE] Well - I use it to keep in touch with the language learning-community - talk about progress, activities and stats. My school also started using it for school announcements so people don't have to come in the morning and stay there for 7 hours just for a one hour lesson. So everyone in my school got one, we help each other with homework and stuff.
Windows Live Messenger (previously known as MSN Messenger) and Hi5.
IIRC, I'm gangsta like that.
MSM, yahoo and myspace
rarely facebook. stopped sing msn in tthe 9th grade
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment