Sunday, April 11, 2010

I farted on my girlfriend

I was sitting on her at Wendy's during lunch because I was too lazy to get another seat. Then I let one rip.. on her LAP. We didn't get our food yet so no appetites were lost. I was afraid she'd get mad and shove me off. Then she just smiled and laughed.And farted too.. :shock:This was my first time smelling my girlfriend's fart. I left Wendy's feeling wierd. Should I be concerned?I farted on my girlfriend
I farted on my mom.I farted on my girlfriend
Should you be concerned that not only did she not take offense to you farting in public, but actually enjoyed the gas from your colon depressurized against her legs and crotch?



Yes, yes you should.
What did it smell like? Depending on the smell, you may or may not have a reason to be concerned...
I gave my girlfriend a dutch oven.
a couple who farts together...stays together. :P
[QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']I gave my girlfriend a dutch oven.[/QUOTE]Lol my sister's boyfriend always does that. :lol:
It actually smelled kinda.. sweet and fruity :oops:and it wasn't a loud fart or anything. She just velt the vibration coming from my buttocks. And I felt the vibration of hers from the chair. My friends knew it was us though
[QUOTE=''Gaming-Planet''][QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']I gave my girlfriend a dutch oven.[/QUOTE]Lol my sister's boyfriend always does that. :lol:[/QUOTE]Mine had it coming though.
Cherish that moment, forever
That's hot.
This thread re-affirms my faith in finding true love.
[QUOTE=''Kamikaze-Sushi'']It actually smelled kinda.. sweet and fruity :oops:

and it wasn't a loud fart or anything. She just velt the vibration coming from my buttocks. And I felt the vibration of hers from the chair. My friends knew it was up though[/QUOTE]



You felt each other's vibrations...Im not sure if I should be weirded out or turned on...Life makes sense until you visit O.T.
This is a pretty gross story, I was kind of expecting something along the lines of the infamous hot butter story though.
Yes, but not because you farted on her.
I don't think I've lold at a topic title the way I did to this one :lol:
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment