Sunday, April 11, 2010

Are you the type of person to play your music so loud it upsets other people?

Unfortunately at my halls there are some people who just don't give a crap who they might be disturbing with their overly-loud music. I just can't understand it myself, I am always considerate of those around me and use headphones whenever I can. Why are some people such inconsiderate b*****ds?Are you the type of person to play your music so loud it upsets other people?
No, I try to be respectful.Are you the type of person to play your music so loud it upsets other people?
I don't like other people hearing my music.
I listen to music with headphones whenever I think I'd bother someone else - I know it would bother me, so I try to be courteous.



Doesn't seem to stop other people, though.
No, I never play music outside of my headphones.
Sometimes. Never at crazy hours, but if I'm cleaning the house where I live, I'm gonna turn the music up and if you don't like it, you shouldnt've made the place dirty to start with.

Otherwise, I have a sound system worth more than my actual car so often have the music up in that.
I hate it when people do that.If it was a party, I'm fine with that until bed time.
Not really, most of the time I listen to it via headphones. Even then I don't have it at full, unless its rap/electronic music, then I crank it up ;)
Yes I can't help it, some songs just arn't the same without the volume.
[QUOTE=''DJ_Lae'']I listen to music with headphones whenever I think I'd bother someone else - I know it would bother me, so I try to be courteous. Doesn't seem to stop other people, though.[/QUOTE]This. Or if I'm at work, like I am now playing my iPod through one of those speaker/docking stations, I turn the volume down to a point where I can hear it and the pilots/aircrewmen can talk about the flight etc.
No, I try to keep it low when I'm not wearing headphones. In fact, even with my headphones, I try not to max out the volume, because it's not good for my ears, and I look forward to listening music all of my life. Better keep those safe.
I always listen to my music with headphones. I wouldn't want to deal with someone's music playing so loudly that it would upset me. So therefore, im considerate and i dont do it. ''Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.'' Thats what i go by lol x).
i don't really care what people think so i tend to have my music pretty loud. a couple weeks ago i was walking somewhere and i passed 2 little kids, and i was listening to Slaves Shall Serve by Behemoth...lets just say they looked frightened :P
I ordered a sample pack of different earplugs yesterday, that should help. Using some crappy ones at the moment that do an ok job but aren't very comfortable.
if i'm at home most of the time I'm using my headphones. Also if i'm waiting at a red light I turn down the volume of the music so it's not disturbing anyone. My sister on the other hand is the total opposite, she doesn't care what the hell anyone thinks about her blasting music...
I feel that the louder I play my music the more the polluting effects in the atmosphere caused by mainstream crap is diluted.
I blast my music in my headphones....Other than that no.I hate people who do this.I understand if you are having a big party,but when you are just sitting there alone and your blasting your music like crazy that is dumb.
i mostly use headphones





serious question though: does hearing adjust to loud sounds like eyes with bright lights cuz i think i might be going deaf :shock:
i listen with earphones, but people still can usually hear it if they are close enough to me.
I'm fairly quiet. Unless I feel like hearing thunder from my guitar amp. Then screw everyone! :twisted:

No comments:

Post a Comment