Sunday, April 11, 2010

I want this guy to cook my pizza!

I know this video is kind of old but it is still pretty cool. I do not know if anyone here has actually seen it though.Pizza guy does some cool tricks.[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qIDfNx2LUg]Pizza...mmm[/url]I want this guy to cook my pizza!
It fell on the floor twice! :oI want this guy to cook my pizza!
[QUOTE=''Steameffekt'']It fell on the floor twice! :o[/QUOTE]

Cut him some slack :cry:
That's really cool and impressive, but there's no frickin way I'm eating that pizza lol.Edit: Now that I think about it, that can't be regular pizza dough that he's using so it's okay that it touched the ground/his shoes lol.
It's fake somehow. A comment on Youtube said that maybe he was using rubber discs. That sounds believable.
The dough has unnatural proportions of elasticity. *Shifty-Eyes*
that was pretty crazy.
I just want some pizza lol.
That was awesome. I actually start work as a cook at Boombozz tomorrow so maybe I should whip out some moves like that in kitchen hahaha.
[QUOTE=''bitemeslippy'']That was awesome. I actually start work as a cook at Boombozz tomorrow so maybe I should whip out some moves like that in kitchen hahaha.[/QUOTE]Try not to get fired... :)
That was awesome! Except I don't think I'd eat it because it fell on the floor.
[QUOTE=''Steameffekt''][QUOTE=''bitemeslippy'']That was awesome. I actually start work as a cook at Boombozz tomorrow so maybe I should whip out some moves like that in kitchen hahaha.[/QUOTE]Try not to get fired... :)[/QUOTE]Haha ok thanks for the advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment