Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are You An Alpha Male?

Are You An Alpha Male? i am



and do you think women prefer them?Are You An Alpha Male?
Nope.Are You An Alpha Male?
Can I feel your biceps?
[QUOTE=''-eddy-'']Can I feel your biceps?[/QUOTE]

sure ive been workin on them for awhile
50/50
[QUOTE=''--Anna--'']Nope.[/QUOTE]

why not?
[QUOTE=''spotter11''][QUOTE=''--Anna--'']Nope.[/QUOTE]

why not?[/QUOTE]She's a she?
[QUOTE=''-eddy-''][QUOTE=''spotter11''][QUOTE=''--Anna--'']

Nope.[/QUOTE] why not?[/QUOTE]She's a she?[/QUOTE]

:o really :o so hows it going anna
I used to be, but then I got a girlfriend. My group of friends had the rule that a person can't be alpha male if they have a girlfriend because time after time, previous alpha males ended up being whipped by the girlfriend, thus perverting the heirarchy.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Well I can be the alpha male in any group Im in if I want to be, I tend to be more of the laid back one.
No.
I'm an alpha female that likes to play submissive.
:lol: Alpha male? We aren't primates dude.
I am the Omega.
Not in the slighest.
[QUOTE=''Pirate700'']:lol: Alpha male? We aren't primates dude.[/QUOTE]



Its a personality thing.
[QUOTE=''Sajedene''][QUOTE=''Pirate700'']:lol: Alpha male? We aren't primates dude.[/QUOTE] Its a personality thing. [/QUOTE]I tend to be the leader in groups. Does that make me one?
[QUOTE=''Pirate700'']:lol: Alpha male? We aren't primates dude.[/QUOTE]Speak for yourself *eats banana*
[QUOTE=''Pirate700''][QUOTE=''Sajedene''][QUOTE=''Pirate700'']:lol: Alpha male? We aren't primates dude.[/QUOTE] Its a personality thing. [/QUOTE]I tend to be the leader in groups. Does that make me one?[/QUOTE]



Could be. Like you like to take control, be the center of attention, people naturally seem drawn to you and to follow you around (natural leader), you are smart and can play the field (any field) -- usually roles reserved for an alpha male.

No comments:

Post a Comment