Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Girl or the Money, you choose.

Ok, so here is the scenario.There is this girl hanging off of a cliff ready to fall to her death, but also some device has he connected up to the huge case that contains 2 Billion dollars. If you take the billion dollars the girl falls to her death, if you save the girl the money burst into flames. What do you do?Catches.The Girls is your girl friend of 2 months. You can't spend the money on anything but essentials.The Girl or the Money, you choose.
Both. When she falls off the cliff she'll land on soft pillow's which I put there. 8)The Girl or the Money, you choose.
Depends on how hot the girl is.
2 months? Money.
I'd keep the money.3 Billion girls out there is enough for me.
Um, can I ask her some questions first? What if I don't really like this girl at all? What if she is a prostitute?
Essentials: Metal Albums.I take the money.
uhh with those damn restraints id have to pick the girl.. who the hell needs 2 billion for essentials who are you feeding? Ethiopia?
Damnit. If her life werent in danger Id go for the money.
The girl. I'm not going to sacrifice ethics for monies.
This may sound horrible but it depends on what essentials are
If essentials = Amazing dining, amazing house, amazing transportation etc then I would take the money
Think about it in terms of economics - 2 billion dollars being left for nothing will damage the country's economy severly, possibly increasing the recession and chances of a depression which in turn equals horrible living standards/suicides/horrible world of the 1930s with little to no hope; so by giving up one person (who I might not even like) I could save millions.

However the moral/ethical answer would be the girl
*You can't spend the money on anything but essentials.....*



I'd go for the girl.
Ok the girl is hot, and you find her to be perfect.Ok... and you can use the money for what ever you want.Now how do you feel about it.


Human life is much more valuable than any amount of money.

Definitely the girl. Plus, I'm sure she would offer some kind of ''reward'' for saving her life. ;)


i dont care if she's my gf, my mother, or my enemy. i'd still pick the girl.
Essentials is vague. Money definitely.
She has to be a wifey or theres no dice.
So it's no work necessary for the rest of my life, or a chick? Dang, I don't know. It's easy to say ''the girl'' but when it came to that moment I don't know if I could. I know, I'm heartless :(
If it's just essentials I'd only spend about 20k of it, the girl.
$2 Billion only on essentials? What type of deal is that? Who has $2 Billion worth of essentials?



Does the girl have $4 Billion? She may be willing to spend a lot on me within those two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment