Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Amazing Atheist

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't think he's some god or anything like that, but I do believe he's a pretty smart guy. At times he does aggravate me, but other times I just enjoy watching his videos. What's your opinion on him? Oh and if you don't know who who he is, here's a link. [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist[/url]



oh and he has the best ownage videos ever... The Amazing Atheist
i agree with this man 100%The Amazing Atheist
The Amazing Atheist isn't a conspirator.
Lol Texas still likes Bush! Ohh that made me laugh
[QUOTE=''WhiteSnake5000'']The Amazing Atheist isn't a conspirator. [/QUOTE]



i meant that the texans listen to stuff like that, also i jst wanted to post that pic.
He is a complete moron.
[QUOTE=''soulfood4'']Lol Texas still likes Bush! Ohh that made me laugh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't particularly agree with his latest video. He's just generalizing.
I watched a couple of his videos once. At one point he said that America was almost a Theocracy, which makes me assume he's...sensationalistic, to say the least.
[QUOTE=''WhiteSnake5000''][QUOTE=''soulfood4'']Lol Texas still likes Bush! Ohh that made me laugh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't particularly agree with his latest video. He's just generalizing. [/QUOTE] He kinda does but it makes it funny
I have only seen a few of his videos. I am not really religious, but I wouldn't call myself an atheist either. I don't like him though. I can't put my finger on it. He just sorta annoys me. Maybe it is the way he makes his videos, or the vibe he gives. I am not completely sure.
Watch his 'I got banned from Subway' video.
I really don't like him, at all. I used to (he was my first subscription on YouTube), but not anymore.
[QUOTE=''Infinite-Zr0'']Watch his 'I got banned from Subway' video.[/QUOTE]

Lol, what kinda bread? Sir what kinda bread?!
I don't think Texans are going to be really fond of the guy...
[QUOTE=''DJ-Lafleur'']I don't think Texans are going to be really fond of the guy...[/QUOTE]

I live in Texas, he's kind of right. So many arrogant people. It's just generalizing Texas as a whole is kind of arrogant.
[QUOTE=''WhiteSnake5000''][QUOTE=''DJ-Lafleur'']I don't think Texans are going to be really fond of the guy...[/QUOTE] I live in Texas, he's kind of right. So many arrogant people. It's just generalizing Texas as a whole is kind of arrogant. [/QUOTE]Meh, I'm sure Texas has it's nice people and jerks.
[QUOTE=''WhiteSnake5000''][QUOTE=''DJ-Lafleur'']I don't think Texans are going to be really fond of the guy...[/QUOTE]

I live in Texas, he's kind of right. So many arrogant people. It's just generalizing Texas as a whole is kind of arrogant. [/QUOTE] Oh you live in Texas, so do you like Bush?
I'm withe the TP, I don't worship him like some of his veiwers, but I think his stuff is pretty good. He's a permanent subscription atleast until he leaves Youtube.
Wow that guy is a real prick
[QUOTE=''soulfood4''][QUOTE=''WhiteSnake5000''][QUOTE=''DJ-Lafleur'']I don't think Texans are going to be really fond of the guy...[/QUOTE]

I live in Texas, he's kind of right. So many arrogant people. It's just generalizing Texas as a whole is kind of arrogant. [/QUOTE] Oh you live in Texas, so do you like Bush? [/QUOTE]

**** no.

No comments:

Post a Comment