Tuesday, April 13, 2010

do you read blogs

I noticed people who blog or have a facebook or twitter and I wonder, do you people even read or follow them?do you read blogs
I read some of users blogs. I don't facebook or twitter.do you read blogs
I only read blogs here from those who read mine generally.
Only from here. And if they're decent, they get a comment. :)
Nope, and I'm suprised when people comment on my blog posts in my profile O.O
Here yes. I have managed to get involved both blooging and reading a wide variety of interesting things. I check my profile a couple times a day to check if my friends have a new one,and i also keep tabs on the community blog.
Yeah click on the link below.
For a long time, blogs were the exclusive way that I was involved in the GS community.



Then I got involved in the Monkeys Writing Shakespeare Union...and then the public boards.



I still read and reply to a bunch of peoples' blogs. It is a great way to meet and really get to know some of the best people on the site IMO.
Yeah. Not too many though, just the users i like on here and some other people from around the internet. I did mine for a while but havn't made a new post in a while :(
Occaisonally. Mainly the Braid blog.
I read all my gamespot friend's blogs and leave a comment.
[QUOTE=''nocoolnamejim'']For a long time, blogs were the exclusive way that I was involved in the GS community. Then I got involved in the Monkeys Writing Shakespeare Union...and then the public boards. I still read and reply to a bunch of peoples' blogs. It is a great way to meet and really get to know some of the best people on the site IMO.[/QUOTE]Totally agree. And in that vein I must reccomend to anyone interested in getting more involved in the GS blogging community, Jims is a good place to start,I never miss an entry.
yes i do. i also comment on them.
Yup. I try and read all the blogs that I can (at least on GameSpot).
I do read peoples blogs. Only on here usually. I don't always comment though.
I read and comment in almost all of my GS friend's blogs.
No, blogs are lame.
I do and I try to keep up as best as I can. It's a window to people's life. I use my blog for industry updates - with my profile on private, I feel it a bit safer sharing the information.
Yeah, I like to check out people's blogs every now and then.Usually read more after I make one; reduce dissonance.

No comments:

Post a Comment