Thursday, April 15, 2010

Im tired of these Motha !@$#*&#.... wait what?

Tv sucks...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A%26feature=player_embeddedIm tired of these Motha !@$#*%26amp;#.... wait what?
I actually like that line better! :PIm tired of these Motha !@$#*%26amp;#.... wait what?
Yeah I saw that, I prefer it when they just bleep out the words instead of coming up with stupid replacements
lol.Monkey fighting snakes
So tell me, what exactly is a Monday to Friday plane?
The replaced words don't really make sense. So they should've just cencored it.
That makes absolutely no sense. Why not just censor it? Or better yet show it at a time when you dont HAVE to censor it? :P
Monkey fighting snakes? :lol:
[QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']So tell me, what exactly is a Monday to Friday plane?[/QUOTE]

Wow,l It's obviously a plane that flies only on the weekdays, Monday to Friday for some reason.
Yeah, I heard it on FX the other day when they were showing it.. I was wondering, did I hear that correctly?:lol:
When do the snakes fight monkeys? And what's a Monday to Friday plane?
Very interesting this is.
:lol: Wait, wait wait... that was actually a serious attempt of censoring? I thought it was a stupid joke that someone had edited in from another movie... it made me laugh because of how dumb it was.
everyone knows what the line is anyway, why do they even bother
[QUOTE=''Legendaryscmt'']So tell me, what exactly is a Monday to Friday plane?[/QUOTE]A VERY looooooooong plane ride.
can someone hyperlink it for me?
this is the silliest thing I've seen in a while. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment