Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pool or Hot-Tub

Vote :DPool or Hot-Tub
Relaxing in the hottub with a beer is one of life's simple pleasures. 8)Pool or Hot-Tub
I love both, but I still would rather swim.
It's always hot here, so I definitely vote pool. Besides, hot tubs can keep STD's alive long enough to infect other people....
warm pool
Pool with a heating option ftw!
Nothing spreads disease like an improperly kept hot tub!



As much as I like a hot tub, hot women, and a cold beer, swimming on a warm day can't be beat. Though I'd rather just go to the beach.
[QUOTE=''Sajedene'']Pool with a heating option ftw![/QUOTE]



I second that.
Hot tub. I don't like swimming
haha how about both!
stay cool in the pool 8)
I'd go for the hot tub. As long as it isn't a public one.
A hot tub is more romantic.A pool is more for fun parties.Glad I have both a pool and a jacuzzi.
Hot tub, just since I live in Minnesota and could actually use it year round.

Anyways I think I get quite enough pool time through the local swim club.

No comments:

Post a Comment