Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whats your weird/different snack?

I eat silkworms :|
They taste like grass... Don't ask me how I know what grass tastes like.On a less gross note, Cream cheese mixed in whipped cream.Whats your weird/different snack?
I take cheddar cheese and spread it all over a plate. I then microwave it for 30 seconds and eat the gooey cheese with a fork. Whats your weird/different snack?
Grass, as with most plants, is extremely bitter.
I dip crackers in hotsauce. Probably as weird as I get.
I eat bacon bits straight from the bag.
Nachos + Vanilla Ice CreamTogether.
[QUOTE=''viva_hate'']I eat bacon bits straight from the bag.[/QUOTE]

Have you named all your worms? Which is your favourite? :lol:
Plain rice and sour cream.
Toast with CreamCheese and Jelly.
[QUOTE=''Gaming-Planet'']Toast with CreamCheese and Jelly.[/QUOTE]That sounds delicious. Need to try that
These plum flake thingies. They're called Haw Flakes.
[QUOTE=''_en1gma_'']Nachos + Vanilla Ice CreamTogether.[/QUOTE]For some reason that actually sounds like it would taste good.I like peanut butter and cheese sandwiches, and I like dipping chips or crackers in coke.
pickled eggs with hotsaucefear me
I like eating those ''Chicken Soup for the Soul'' books. Apparently I don't have a soul, though, because they don't taste like chicken soup.
[QUOTE=''Guybrush_3''][QUOTE=''_en1gma_'']Nachos + Vanilla Ice CreamTogether.[/QUOTE]For some reason that actually sounds like it would taste good.I like peanut butter and cheese sandwiches, and I like dipping chips or crackers in coke.[/QUOTE]It is, I recommend you try it! 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment