Thursday, April 15, 2010

SO the girls arent attracted to good guys eh?

I am really good as a person but girls dont find me attractive emotionally. Discuss!SO the girls arent attracted to good guys eh?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]SO the girls arent attracted to good guys eh?
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
As with anything......some will some won't......find one that does like you...
are you attractive physically?
If you're too nice she won't appreciate you and you'll be seen as boring, girls like a challenge. The trick isn't to be an ass but to act busy, don't always fulfill her every want.
When somebody looks at another person, the first thing they see if their physical body... and that's what they earn their initial impression upon. If a girl sees a fat, short and ugly kid sitting alone in the corner of the room, it doesn't matter how good of a personality he may have or how caring he may be. Until somebody actually gets to know that person mentally, they'll always have the first impression of him/her being a loser, and that's that.Don't expect girls to look at you and immediately think, ''Wow, he's got a nice personality!'' You have to make that known to them.
[QUOTE=''Oh_my''][QUOTE=''unholymight'']Really good people wouldn't describe themselves as really good people.[/QUOTE]Thats B.S.[/QUOTE]



I don't think really good people would put down others so harshly.
I'm a girl and I like good guys. I'd never go out with a bad guy, too far up their own arses they are.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
It is harder to get a girl if you're not rough, bad-a$$, play by your own rules type of dude.But one way you can counter this problem is to have alot of money. that can more than make up for the lack of pure, unadulterated coolness!
Do you pander to the girls you like?
[QUOTE=''markop2003'']If you're too nice she won't appreciate you and you'll be seen as boring, girls like a challenge. The trick isn't to be an ass but to act busy, don't always fulfill her every want.[/QUOTE]



When the guy tells you whether or not you can go to the bathroom....That's the dream.
I find that girls are attracted to a good guy, my fiancee was attracted to me and I am no badass.
[QUOTE=''tofu-lion91'']I'm a girl and I like good guys. I'd never go out with a bad guy, too far up their own arses they are.[/QUOTE]thats what they all say :(
girls hate guys that kiss a** and let the girls walk all over them. Girls like a guy who can playfully tease them and stand up for himself. Most guy's who suck up to girls are doing it purely to get them in bed so.... yeah.
All you get is a ''Thank-You''.Might work when you are older,like when you are in your 30s.

I am no saint,but i can tell you this much.
There's more to it than that. Being good alone doesn't make you attractive.
i think good and bad is the wrong term, i personally don't like guys that are submissive and do everything their told. But on the otherhand i dont like guys that are wannabe thugs and wear all black. The only false positive in this is that un submissive guys are normally better looking, and with that they have confidence to back their talk up.So all in all, if you want to not be a wannabe thug to get girls, try to have confidence. I want someone who can walk up to a group of 400 people and just start singing like an idiot, but good looks normally come hand and in with confidence. So there you have it.
Well I like intelligent and sensitive guys, British accent and a tweed jacket is a huge bonus :oops:



Oh and humour is a plus too, if I could smoosh together Stephen Colbert and Richard Dawkins into a younger hunky man then I'm totally there... I really shouldn't post this stuff...
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment