Sunday, April 11, 2010

Do you prefer speed and handling or comfort when it comes to cars?

Basically sports cars or luxurious sedans. What sports car lack in comfort are made up for in speed and handling. So which do you prefer and why? for me, speed and handling i don't care how uncomfortable the ride is.Do you prefer speed and handling or comfort when it comes to cars?
Comfort. A car is a form of transportation. I mean, I love fast cars and all, but they're impractical.Do you prefer speed and handling or comfort when it comes to cars?
Speed and handling for me as well. Comfort is nice, but whenever I drive my mom's leather heated seated, automatic Avalanche, I tend to doze off. Cloth bucket seats and five on the floor for me please. 8)BTW though, it is possible to have both in a car:
I used to have bucket seats in my mustang, those were actually comfortable lol. I prefer speed and handling over luxury
Fuel efficiency.
I prefer good mileage and easy maintenance.
Comfort all the way. But if it's possible to have both, then I'll take that.
[QUOTE=''105506'']Comfort all the way. But if it's possible to have both, then I'll take that.[/QUOTE]alright so um both these cars are 31,000 dollars new, the Accord coupe V6 fully loaded, and the 370z basic with nothing but fast. You would choose the fully loaded accord coupe?
[QUOTE=''LegitGamer3212''][QUOTE=''105506'']Comfort all the way. But if it's possible to have both, then I'll take that.[/QUOTE]alright so um both these cars are 31,000 dollars new, the Accord coupe V6 fully loaded, and the 370z basic with nothing but fast. You would choose the fully loaded accord coupe?[/QUOTE]

Unless you go cruising down the highway there's not much point in having a high-powered sports car. ''Oh, let's floor this bad boy until we hit the speed limit in... 2 seconds. Crap. Well that was pointless''
[QUOTE=''Luncbox1'']Unless you go cruising down the highway there's not much point in having a high-powered sports car. ''Oh, let's floor this bad boy until we hit the speed limit in... 2 seconds. Crap. Well that was pointless''[/QUOTE]Pointless? You call impressing easily-impressed coeds pointless?
Well, my current car has neither, so I'd be happy with either.
[QUOTE=''Guppy507'']Well, my current car has neither, so I'd be happy with either.[/QUOTE]what you drive?
Comfort, but I have both in my beemer so i'm good. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment