Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you believe in the Anti-Christ?

Do you think he exist? Do you think he will come and reign over us? If you do why do you believe in him? Me and my friend were arguing over whether he exist or not. Of course I don't believe he exist. Do you believe in the Anti-Christ?
I would first have to believe in Christ. So no.Do you believe in the Anti-Christ?
He's president :P
The Anti-Christ will be the offspring of Ann Coulter and Michael Moore. As long as we keep them apart, we should be fine.
Yes, but I'll be gone before he comes.
Can't believe in 1 without the other.
[QUOTE=''entropyecho'']The Anti-Christ will be the offspring of Ann Coulter and Michael Moore. As long as we keep them apart, we should be fine.[/QUOTE]

lolin at dis



As someone said a few posts above mine, in order for me to believe in the Antichrist then I would have to believe in Christ himself. While yes I do believe in him in the sense that he was more of a prophet or philosopher than say, a divinity, he was still just a man, one that may not have even ever existed at that.
No... but if I did, I'd probably say it was Emperor Nero.
Not in the dispensationalist sense, no.
[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']No... but if I did, I'd probably say it was Emperor Nero.[/QUOTE]A large number of Christians agree with you.
If christ exists,there must be an anti christ,it all depends in your belives
[QUOTE=''Theokhoth''][QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']No... but if I did, I'd probably say it was Emperor Nero.[/QUOTE]A large number of Christians agree with you.[/QUOTE]In terms of persecution against Christians, there can be no other answer to that question :P
There is no such thing as the Anti-Christ in a literal sense people. Anti in that sense simply means ''against''. The AntiChrist is just a phrase for anybody who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
No. Even if Jesus Christ was a real person, I still don't believe there was or is an Anti-Christ.
I dont believe in an anti-christ anymore than I believe in an anti-me or an anti-whomever.It seems very silly.
[QUOTE=''n00bproof'']There is no such thing as the Anti-Christ in a literal sense people. Anti in that sense simply means ''against''. The AntiChrist is just a phrase for anybody who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.[/QUOTE]Oh. In that case...Everyone! Look at me! I'm the Anti-Christ!
[QUOTE=''btaylor2404'']No. Even if Jesus Christ was a real person, I still don't believe there was or is an Anti-Christ.[/QUOTE]But for every particle, there is an anti-particle :o
[QUOTE=''RadBooley''][QUOTE=''n00bproof'']There is no such thing as the Anti-Christ in a literal sense people. Anti in that sense simply means ''against''. The AntiChrist is just a phrase for anybody who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.[/QUOTE]Oh. In that case...Everyone! Look at me! I'm the Anti-Christ![/QUOTE]Oh, and I must commemerate that as my 69th post
Yeah he's a cool guy. He's a charmer, he leads us to hell and doesn't afraid of anything
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment