Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy Experiences IN PUBLIC Bathrooms

I was at a movie and it let out. everyone went straight for the bathroom it was quite packed!! everyone holding there balls. I found it difficult to urinate with like 40 guys behind me telling me to hurry up. It was the closest thing to a prison shower i have ever experieneced



do tell of yoursCrazy Experiences IN PUBLIC Bathrooms
I try not to use public bathrooms unless its an emergency.



ProTip: Slow down on the threads...Crazy Experiences IN PUBLIC Bathrooms
I was using the bathroom when I heard weird noises in the stall next to me. There happened to be a hole in the wall, so pressed my ear against it... :o



Turns out he was talking on his cellphone. :
|I was taking a leak and the dude next to me ripped a huge fart and I laughed my ass off. He didn't take kindly to it. :lol:
I don't go in the urinals, my pants don't have the convinient button thing, so I need to pretend like i'm not pissing when I piss incase someone overheres and gives me a dirty look. It is a sad existence.
Im from San Fransisco and weird things happen in public bathrooms all the time :?
[QUOTE=''mexicangordo'']Im from San Fransisco and weird things happen in public bathrooms all the time :?[/QUOTE]

Like what?
I was in the bathroom the other day at a store, and this random lady barged out of the bathroom and pushed me down to the floor while i was peeing.
[QUOTE=''mexicangordo'']Im from San Fransisco and weird things happen in public bathrooms all the time :?[/QUOTE]
I had the unfortunate task of stopping in SF on a flight out east and used a bathroom in the airport, so trust me, I can imagine. :?
[QUOTE=''clembo1990''][QUOTE=''mexicangordo'']Im from San Fransisco and weird things happen in public bathrooms all the time :?[/QUOTE] Like what?[/QUOTE]It's SF. Take a wild guess.
[QUOTE=''freham2001'']I was in the bathroom the other day at a store, and this random lady barged out of the bathroom and pushed me down to the floor while i was peeing. [/QUOTE]

I lol'd
[QUOTE=''Pirate700''][QUOTE=''clembo1990''][QUOTE=''mexicangordo'']Im from San Fransisco and weird things happen in public bathrooms all the time :?[/QUOTE] Like what?[/QUOTE]It's SF. Take a wild guess.[/QUOTE]

You have to tip the cleaner guy?
[QUOTE=''clembo1990''][QUOTE=''Pirate700''][QUOTE=''clembo1990''] Like what?[/QUOTE]It's SF. Take a wild guess.[/QUOTE] You have to tip the cleaner guy?[/QUOTE]You might have to afterwards.
Well my brother had to take an explosive crap at wal-mart. He was in there for awhile so I walked in to remind him that we have to leave soon.There was a person that worked there in the bathroom and my brother didnt know. So hes telling me all about how he totally blew the bathroom up.I was laughing so hard and this guys just looking around like.... damnit
I have a bad habbit of either not locking the door or encountering public restrooms with unfunctioning locks only to have some woman who's never heard of knocking barge in on me moments later. Also, one time at a movie theater I entered a stall only to find a bloody tampon on the floor.Suffice to say, I loath public restrooms.
[QUOTE=''Pirate700''][QUOTE=''clembo1990''][QUOTE=''Pirate700'']It's SF. Take a wild guess.[/QUOTE] You have to tip the cleaner guy?[/QUOTE]You might have to afterwards.[/QUOTE]

ZING! He does such a good job the showers are ... :| nm
I went to Wales one summer and saw graffiti on the stall that said something about... ugh, 14 year old boys invited to have sex somewhere. That freaked me out a bit.
[QUOTE=''CRS98'']I went to Wales one summer and saw graffiti on the stall that said something about... ugh, 14 year old boys invited to have sex somewhere. That freaked me out a bit.[/QUOTE]Did you attend? :P
Speaking of... I was in a public bathroom in Beijing. Wee wee was flowing from under the door. There were two guy's next door in the same cubical :| :| :| :| I wanted to get out quick because that could only mean one thing ...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment