Sunday, April 11, 2010

Favourite Song........

What is your favourite song?Mine is Desert rose by Sting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bxRewGi77kA lot of my friends think I'm weird because I like the song.Favourite Song........
There's No Sympathy for the Dead - Escape the FateFavourite Song........
This Godless Endeavor-Nevermore



Death To All But Metal-Steel Panther..........Ok.....not reall........butI can't ******* stop laughing when I hear this song:lol:

Feather- Nujabes Ft. CYNE
Little Things Give You Away- Linkin ParkIn the End- Linkin ParkThose tow are tied for me.
Mayonaise by The Smashing Pumpkins
Hell is living without you by Alice Cooper, or



Black hill sanitarium by King Diamond.
Chinese Rocks by Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers.
Ten Years Gone by Led Zeppelin.
Hate Me! by Children of Bodom.
right now it's ''Mujeres en el Club'' - Wisin y Yandel Feat. 50 Cent
Either Sanitarium or Fade to Black.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi-tnmbfD70]The Absence- Echos[/url].
[QUOTE=''Nevlim'']Hell is living without you by Alice Cooper, or Black hill sanitarium by King Diamond.[/QUOTE]Blaaaaaack Hill sanitarium....is driving me CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!Right now it's First Strike is Deadly by Testament or Mother Russia by Iron Maiden.
hips dont lie by shakira
Falling Snow - Agalloch
Right now I got in my head over and over

Frou Frou- Let go
It's pretty much impossible for me to choose a favorite song.
[QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898'']It's pretty much impossible for me to choose a favorite song.[/QUOTE]It's not that hard. :)
[QUOTE=''_en1gma_''][QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898'']It's pretty much impossible for me to choose a favorite song.[/QUOTE]It's not that hard. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes it is!



:cry:

No comments:

Post a Comment