Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's the meaning of life?

In Your Opinion.Me and my friends were discussing it the other day (don't ask :P ) and its a pretty big question. I still think all signs point to love, you have to have love in your life to be truly happy.Well OT, what's your take on it?What's the meaning of life?
money duh :P money>>love money buys you happiness obviously What's the meaning of life?
ask Chuck Norris
Money is all I need to survive in life.Of course, health is the only exception.
[QUOTE=''postbodetje'']ask Chuck Norris[/QUOTE]

I did...He kicked me in the face :x
Money makes the world go round. But idk if there is a purpose...maybe this is purgatory? Idk i feel if you ask that question religion becomes too involved...
Hmm, what's the meaning of life...easy enough to answer.To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women.
there is no meaning
[QUOTE=''soulfood4'']Money makes the world go round. But idk if there is a purpose...maybe this is purgatory? Idk i feel if you ask that question religion becomes too involved...[/QUOTE]

I'm both surprised/glad no ones brought religion into this. I mean, I'm not saying religion is bad. But to say religion is the meaning of life...
42 of course.
There's no meaning, it's the way how you put it.
[QUOTE=''Sajedene'']42 of course.[/QUOTE]

If its a number, then it'd be 3 :x Or 69 :o
I say the meaning of life is to learn its lessons I think.
Get paid then get laid.
life : noun - the period between birth and death.



The 'meaning' of life varies from person to person... It depends on how YOU choose to live it.
[QUOTE=''Singularity22'']Get paid then get laid.[/QUOTE]

Or you could get paid for getting laid :
|[QUOTE=''acxler8'']life : noun - the period between birth and death.



The 'meaning' of life varies from person to person... It depends on how YOU choose to live it.[/QUOTE]

Well then how do you choose to live it?
[QUOTE=''I_pWnzz_YoU'']

Or you could get paid for getting laid :|[/QUOTE]

Now that would be a good deal:P
[QUOTE=''optiow''][QUOTE=''I_pWnzz_YoU'']

Or you could get paid for getting laid :|[/QUOTE]

Now that would be a good deal:P[/QUOTE]

Well you could actually do that as a living :P
[QUOTE=''I_pWnzz_YoU''][QUOTE=''Singularity22'']Get paid then get laid.[/QUOTE] Or you could get paid for getting laid :|[/QUOTE]Just move to the San Fernando Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment