Sunday, April 11, 2010

Don't you hate it when you go to...

You go to GameStop, you purchase some used, and/or new games...but they put all those ''used'' stickers all over the cover, even inside the cover underneath the clear plastic? I hate them, and I usually mess up when I take them off, it leaves that sticky white film...what to do?Don't you hate it when you go to...
I don't buy used games from them. Paying new prices for used games is crazy.Don't you hate it when you go to...
[QUOTE=''IIRubenII'']You go to GameStop, you purchase some used, and/or new games...but they put all those ''used'' stickers all over the cover, even inside the cover underneath the clear plastic? I hate them, and I usually mess up when I take them off, it leaves that sticky white film...what to do?[/QUOTE]



Use some rubbing alcohol maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment