Thursday, April 15, 2010

Does this font annoy you?

Cause apparently it annoys alot of people. So much in fact that there is a worldwide movement to have it banned. Do you find it annoying? Personally I don,t think so.Does this font annoy you?
Nah, its not annoying o.O.Does this font annoy you?
Comic Sans is okay. But I totally prefer Arial.
someone likes their yahoo news stories.
people need to stop watching TV to much, it hurts their eyes to much, so they can't read it, because i like it.
A little bit, not enough to do anything about it though
It doesn't bother me. ;)
Very slow to read; some of us have to get on with our lives damn it.
Nope. I like that font. :D
I would not use it,but I have no issue with it.
A little.
pft Garamond ftw
nope i like comic sans just as much as i like times new romaqn
i love comic sans :lol:
Comic Sans is awesome! It is a little bit slower to read than the normal fonts but it is cool!
Nope, it never annoyed me. I dont even know how people can find that annoying..
God, that's annoying. That rounded curve, that blatantly pretentious '' Ohh looky me I'm a comic book font so much better than all the other fonts!''. It should be eradicated from the universe and left to rot in pieces.:xNah just kidding. Doesn't bug me at all. It's actually one of my favorites.
no it's not
Yes, people who use it need to be taken out and shot. :
|It's really not that bad, wouldn't bother me if someone used it

No comments:

Post a Comment