Sunday, April 11, 2010

What do you guys think about my situation ???

the football coach wants us to buy cleats which are like $50 (expensive for my budget). but I might not even pass the physical test because i have scoliosis and the school hasnt given us any papers yet for the test, so why should i buy them if im not even sure ill be able to play ?my scoliosis is minorfor those who dont knowhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScoliosisWhat do you guys think about my situation ???
Buy them. Even if you cannot play,you never know when cleats will come in handy......What do you guys think about my situation ???
keep the receipt I guess
I'dsay talk toyour coach about this.
my friend also has a minor scoliosis. his spine is curved like diagonally to the left, but it really never seems to affect him.
Yeah, that sucks. I know a little 4'9'' asian freshman that went out and spent $300 on football gear before he tried out. Well, let's just say he has some stuff for next time.
[QUOTE=''alphamale1989'']I'dsay talk toyour coach about this.[/QUOTE]

you know how most coaches are:

''Survival of the fittest. I only accept the strongest. Bleh blah im an amazing man even though i get paid worse than a teacher and im most likely a highschool drop out.''
You can get them for cheaper if you look harder. A lot of the discount shoe stores sell them for $30 and under.
[QUOTE=''THE_BRUTALIZER'']my friend also has a minor scoliosis. his spine is curved like diagonally to the left, but it really never seems to affect him.[/QUOTE]I mean, it doesnt affect me at all like back pains and all that stuff, its just that im scared that the doc will say ''sorry kid, but you cant play''
[QUOTE=''THE_BRUTALIZER''][QUOTE=''alphamale1989'']

I'dsay talk toyour coach about this.[/QUOTE] you know how most coaches are: ''Survival of the fittest. I only accept the strongest. Bleh blah im an amazing man even though i get paid worse than a teacher and im most likely a highschool drop out.''[/QUOTE]

Now now, there's no need to get mad at the coach for trying to create the best team possible and cutting you.
[QUOTE=''Merc009'']the football coach wants us to buy cleats which are like $50 (expensive for my budget). but I might not even pass the physical test because i have scoliosis and the school hasnt given us any papers yet for the test, so why should i buy them if im not even sure ill be able to play ?my scoliosis is minorfor those who dont knowhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosis[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. But dude...I also have very minor scoliosis :| And its kind of annoying because if I stand for a long period of time by back kind of starts to hurt. Kind of off-topic, but do you know how much surgery is?
[QUOTE=''cpo335''][QUOTE=''THE_BRUTALIZER''][QUOTE=''alphamale1989'']

I'dsay talk toyour coach about this.[/QUOTE] you know how most coaches are: ''Survival of the fittest. I only accept the strongest. Bleh blah im an amazing man even though i get paid worse than a teacher and im most likely a highschool drop out.''[/QUOTE]

Now now, there's no need to get mad at the coach for trying to create the best team possible and cutting you.[/QUOTE]

yeah my basketball coach was an ass.....we had about 15 people on our team (really small school) and i was on it. I didnt play one game. We didnt even know any plays. He just played the 5 best players every game and all they did was fast breaks for a quick lay up. The sad thing was that they missed it 90 percent of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment