Tuesday, April 13, 2010

USA - In Plain Sight

IPS comes back April 19 with new episodes, did any of you watch this show in the first season?I did and enjoyed it a ton especially the witness protection angle which has never been done before. It's cool to see it go into the families that they are protecting and who's chasing after them. Plus the characters had enough banter to keep the show light at times.USA - In Plain Sight
I have never heard of this...Is it a reality show or a drama or something else entirely?USA - In Plain Sight
[QUOTE=''spazzx625'']I have never heard of this...Is it a reality show or a drama or something else entirely?[/QUOTE] It's a drama, and a good one too IMO I'd definitely recommend checking out the new episodes. Check out the usa website, because they give some background details on the series, there are some games you can play to know the characters and old eps are up toohttp://www.usanetwork.com/series/inplainsight/video/fullep/
I'd rather watch Psych or Burn Notice. Never got into that show.
The show is ok enough. I will say that Mary McCormack as US Marshal Shannon is all kinds of hotness going on.
yeah, I like because it's so unique. Mary and Marshall work together really well and the WITSEC office is a pretty cool setting for a show. Agree about Mary, she's awesome...I'm happy that McCormack's a lead now too she nails this one
Only shows I really like is Scrubs and The Unit.

All other ones are just time killers to me.
Its not bad, I usually caught the rerun in the morning after a party. It didn't blow me away but it is pretty interesting and funny at times. Its a change from all the CSI and regular cop shows out there.
The mother on that show was quite the annoying drunk.
[QUOTE=''StrawberryHill'']The mother on that show was quite the annoying drunk.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's just her character, she's supposed to be the counter point to Mary's organized life. It gives her some chaos when she's at home and when she's in the office you know? i like seeing her butt heads with here mom from time to time.
Her mom is beyond the chaos she's suppose to be. Her mom is just plain idiotic with some of her decisions.
thats good. that the shows finally back cuz my mom used to watch it all the time.
[QUOTE=''Buck_Hotep'']Her mom is beyond the chaos she's suppose to be. Her mom is just plain idiotic with some of her decisions.[/QUOTE]

I mean, she's supposed to be impulsive, because that's nothing like Mary. She usually thinks things through while her mom and sister just do whatever they want...that's just the way they're supposed to be. Plus it's not like you've never met a person who makes crazy choices from time to time.
I pretty much like all of USA shows, including this one.
[QUOTE=''montzag'']IPS comes back April 19 with new episodes, did any of you watch this show in the first season?



I did and enjoyed it a ton especially the witness protection angle which has never been done before. It's cool to see it go into the families that they are protecting and who's chasing after them. Plus the characters had enough banter to keep the show light at times.

[/QUOTE]



I saw commercials for it recently. It looks pretty funny. I plan on watching it as soon as some of the shows I'm currently viewing on netflix end.
[QUOTE=''AustXilo''][QUOTE=''montzag'']IPS comes back April 19 with new episodes, did any of you watch this show in the first season? I did and enjoyed it a ton especially the witness protection angle which has never been done before. It's cool to see it go into the families that they are protecting and who's chasing after them. Plus the characters had enough banter to keep the show light at times. [/QUOTE] I saw commercials for it recently. It looks pretty funny. I plan on watching it as soon as some of the shows I'm currently viewing on netflix end.[/QUOTE] Good call you can probably burn through season 1 in time to watch season 2 in realtime only a few episodes. for those of us that are current, new clips went up for season 2! http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEfxFkih8Szpik
Ive watched it sometimes, its pretty good,



Although, I must say, Ill take Burn Notice over In Plain Sight anyday.
My mother and sister watch it. I'm more of a fan of Psych and Burn Notice. I've caught many of the first season's episodes, but I don't know if it's all that good.
[QUOTE=''montzag''][QUOTE=''Buck_Hotep'']Her mom is beyond the chaos she's suppose to be. Her mom is just plain idiotic with some of her decisions.[/QUOTE] I mean, she's supposed to be impulsive, because that's nothing like Mary. She usually thinks things through while her mom and sister just do whatever they want...that's just the way they're supposed to be. Plus it's not like you've never met a person who makes crazy choices from time to time. [/QUOTE]Oh, I have, but she doesn't just do it from time to time. She pretty much does it out of habit. Really, after watching the first full season I'm surprised she hasn't turned into a full caricature. The baby sister is actually better being the opposite of Mary. While like the mom, she does stupid things she doesn't do it all the time like Mary doesn't always thinks things through.
Did any of you watch the new episode on Sunday?I was pretty surprised that the story went the way it did, with the biker actually being a nice guy...I'm interested to see if Mary's going to break down again as the season goes on, obviously her head is a mess now, just by the way she was acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment