Thursday, April 15, 2010

The whole world has gone to pot.

All around me I'm seeing a bunch of stoned losers celebrating the whole 420 thing and supporting the legalization of marijuana. Here's a wake-up call for them: Marijuana is illegal. It causes lung cancer and brain damage. By using it, you're not contributing anything to society. I'm sick and tired of all the support for an extremely harmful substance. I wish all marijuana smokers were brutally murdered. I'd love for someone to shoot them all in the head and have them twitch in a pool of blood. They deserve the harshest punishments that could be thrown at them. Everyone that supports legalization of marijuana is a pot smoker and all of us non-stoners are against it and we should be because society would seriously be in trouble if we legalized this dangerous drug. The whole world has gone to pot.
Subtle...

No comments:

Post a Comment