Thursday, April 15, 2010

Am i dumb??

Ive failed my learners test like 7 times and i seriously cannot pass. Ive tryed studying and it dosent help.Am i dumb??
Well, how many passed?Am i dumb??
[QUOTE=''unholymight'']Well, how many passed?[/QUOTE]I know alot of people who have passed and lots who dont even bother to get it. Its really starting to bother me that i cant pass....
Dont worry, I failed it about that many times before I got my permit.
you're not alone. Althugh, I've only failed twice
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''Roxas12934'']Ive failed my learners test like 7 times and i seriously cannot pass. Ive tryed studying and it dosent help.[/QUOTE]

Like as in the American Learner's Permit test? What state?
I assume this is about your driver's permit. If you can't pass that on your first try, there is something seriously wrong. I wouldn't call it stupid but if you have to ask...
yes you are dumb I studied the packet knew it like the back of my hand and aced it the first time
Are you not studying? Passed first time myself.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Im in canada. and yea im talking about my learners permit. But ive studied and i seriosuly freak out when i go and take it and end up failing.
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']Are you not studying? Passed first time myself.[/QUOTE]In Cali there is no studying. You take the permit test in class on the last day.
take your time with it. slowly divide the qesutions up in 10s. have peopel randomly quiz you
But the questions are so simple...
[QUOTE=''Roxas12934'']Ive failed my learners test like 7 times and i seriously cannot pass. Ive tryed studying and it dosent help.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=''Roxas12934'']Im in canada. and yea im talking about my learners permit. But ive studied and i seriosuly freak out when i go and take it and end up failing.[/QUOTE] focus on JUST the test.. tune out everything else
maybe ur studying it wrong. i passed the test, i got one wrong. i remember it, it was a trick question; it was something like how many feet away from a curb or something like that (1 foot) the answers were all in inches.
[QUOTE=''Pirate700''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']Are you not studying? Passed first time myself.[/QUOTE]In Cali there is no studying. You take the permit test in class on the last day.[/QUOTE] well see in canada you goto this one place in town to take it and hope you pass. We dont have the thing where you do it in school.
Well, I don't know how hard the Canadian Test is, but the Mississippi test, was pretty basic, I passed on my first try, and the driving portion on my first try as well.
[QUOTE=''Roxas12934''][QUOTE=''Pirate700''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']Are you not studying? Passed first time myself.[/QUOTE]In Cali there is no studying. You take the permit test in class on the last day.[/QUOTE] well see in canada you goto this one place in town to take it and hope you pass. We dont have the thing where you do it in school.[/QUOTE]We don't do it in school (at least not in most states). We have a 5 day school that you have to pay for with testing on the last day of class. If you fail the test you have to take the schooling all over again. Regardless the questions are pretty common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment