Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aliens and the Pyramids?

What do you think? I think some one ''other than humans'' built the Egyptian Pyramids. At this time,I don't humans could lift 20 ton blocks up a pyramid and place them perfectly in geometrical shapes resembling the constellation of Orion. I just don't think it was possible at that time. You don't even hear of the Egyptians saying anything about them building them in the records King Ramses kept. They say they were here when the Egyptians moved to this land. So we have no other explanation but...Aliens. Well, that's my opinion at least.Aliens and the Pyramids?
Most contractors say THEY couldn't build the pyramids in the short amount of time the Egyptians did. And if you take a look at the blocks, they are machine cut to precession accuracy. You be the judge.Aliens and the Pyramids?
[QUOTE=''Ikouze'']What do you think? I think some one ''other than humans'' built the Egyptian Pyramids. At this time,I don't humans could lift 20 ton blocks up a pyramid and place them perfectly in geometrical shapes resembling the constellation of Orion. I just don't think it was possible at that time. You don't even hear of the Egyptians saying anything about them building them in the records King Ramses kept. They say they were here when the Egyptians moved to this land. So we have no other explanation but...Aliens. Well, that's my opinion at least.[/QUOTE]I know that I've heard your name somewhere before but I cant remember where.Oh yeah, pyramids and aliens. I almost forgot.I really have no idea. I would say it is possible that they were built by humans, even if there is a ton of stuff riding against this. But at the same time its not like there is a whole lot of evidence to suggest that they were built by aliens.
What a coincidence, I was actually looking into the theories just now, anyone have any reliable links to the Different theories on how they where built?
Oh yes, i love those theories. I love learning about discrepancies in the pyramids. They're the most interesting remain of the past, in my opinion.
Aliens, really?
...Im sorry, what? :| :P
If you are interest I highly suggest you read Chariots of the Gods. It mostly talks about the ancient astronauts and whatnot. Quite fascinating.
it has been demonstarted that yes, they could.
These kind of theories are always an interesting topic, one of my favorites is the ancient building that was made from the second hardest rock on earth and could only be carved from diamond tipped tools. Unfortunately I cant remember where the place was.
And if you want to see how they could have done it watch this show. Not sure when the episode on the egyptian pyramids is and I watched it a long time ago. However I do remember how they got the blocks cut to such precision. They used the previous blocks they cut to somehow cut the stones of the next blocks down.
Did Egyptians build the Pyramids? The world may never know...
Why do some people always have so little faith in the human race? Why when we accomplish great achievements, there are people who say we didn't actually accomplish said achievements? With that said, yes the egyptians built the pyramids.
I think there is a book called the bible that explains how some of the pyramids have been built... Just sayying it probably had something to do with the jews.
wow two girl threads and a conspiracy theory thread. I smell a formula to your posts.
[QUOTE=''Ikouze'']place them perfectly in geometrical shapes resembling the constellation of Orion.[/QUOTE]Actually, in order for the Pyramids to line up with Orion, you'd have to turn Orion upside down. For a people that placed such importance on the stars, I'd think they would have taken that into account. :D
It is certainly possible aliens were involved, but I really dont know.... Really what else is there to say on the topic....?
Who knew they tried to copy.
[QUOTE=''BumFluff122'']it has been demonstarted that yes, they could.[/QUOTE]Yeah, and there's no evidence of slaves building them either. It was just farmers doing itt for their God-king.
There's no such thing as aliens. And besides, the Inca did stuff like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment