Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gamespot stinks at video games!

Whoever is playing during those darn gameplay videos, or the clips from the reviews just makes me want to punch a blind kid. And here come the rampaging thread cruisers on there way to critique everything this post states with there ''Who cares'' the answer is obviously I do. And oh you say gamespot is not the one playing them and I say who cares you take things to seriously :PGamespot stinks at video games!
punching a blind kid? what are you doing!!!Gamespot stinks at video games!
Some people are better at games than others.
[QUOTE=''johnny'']punching a blind kid? what are you doing!!![/QUOTE]He'd never see it coming. :D
Punch a blind kid? You're cruel.
Heks yes, punching blind kids is easy while remaining satisying
I couldn't find any images that were funny for punching a bind kid :
|[URL=http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=youtrolledmyforum2b2.jpg][IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/189/youtrolledmyforum2b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You trolled my forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment