Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post Stuff that has happened to you that sounds made up

I know that there will probably be some actually made up stories in this thread and I wouldn't doubt if no one believes anything posted, but if worse comes to worse, at least you can be creative in your storytelling :)

Ok I will give an example: My friends and I were in our homeroom computer course and were discussing how easy it would probably be to hack into the main server and screw around with everyone's computers and saved files. Abouttwo hourslater, an announcement was made to immediately turn off all school computers due to the fact that someone had hacked into the school database and was monitoring people's e-mail passwords and projects. I burst out laughing in the hall and I still suspect that one of my friends may have done it.Post Stuff that has happened to you that sounds made up
Well, it probably won't sound that strange, but considering who I am and reputation with friends, I got a girlfriend who graduated college before I graduated high school.Post Stuff that has happened to you that sounds made up
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
I was abducted by aliens, and rescued by bigfoot.
I was on a small rock wall (very small, about 40 cm off the ground) and was leaning off the side of it at one time. I decided to grab out to the nearest support and in the hurry, I sank my hand into a cactus. Actually, that doesn't sound to farfetched but it's the best I've got.
I killed God.
Thanks to a really bizzare set of circumstances, I once slept in a tent with 4 girls that I wasn't related to. :oops:
I was out walking in the snow and I came around a corner and there was Bill Murray. He had his hands around the neck of an elderly woman and was trying to force her face into a patch of yellow snow. As he rubbed her face in his frozen urine, Bill Murray looked up at me, smiled, winked and said:

''No one will ever believe you''.
Ok, your not going to believe this but it's a good story:



A long time ago in a gallaxy far far away...
I created God.
[QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']Thanks to a really bizzare set of circumstances, I once slept in a tent with 4 girls that I wasn't related to. :oops:[/QUOTE]You call it bizarre,I call it a dream.



Lately,probably the fact that someone just created a thread about webster lake which is in the town next to my town.
[QUOTE=''mattykovax''][QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']Thanks to a really bizzare set of circumstances, I once slept in a tent with 4 girls that I wasn't related to. :oops:[/QUOTE]You call it bizarre,I call it a dream. Lately,probably the fact that someone just created a thread about webster lake which is in the town next to my town.[/QUOTE]



That would depend on the girls ;):P



But knowing daemon, pretty hot girls :D
I won the game 8)
One time, my friends and I laid down paper towels in the shape of a 30ft. long penis then poured gasoline on them and lit it on fire.
I coerced a U.S. Senator into saying a felony is not an impeachable offense before a large audience.I was the entertainment at a private fundraising dinner party hosted by the state's Governor.I won plane tickets in a golf tournament....and that was all before finishing high school.
[QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']Thanks to a really bizzare set of circumstances, in a tent I once slept with 4 girls that I wasn't related to. :oops:[/QUOTE]



Awesome.



It also sounds a bit filthier when you move those three words ahead.
I woke up in the woods with severe amnesia. Couldn't remember my name, my family, or even my favorite color. I wandered around the woods and found some people camping nearby; I quickly found out that they were my family, but I couldn't remember them. I was sent to the hospital, where I learned that I had suffered trauma to the head. To this day I don't know what it was and I still wonder if there are things I never remembered.
Now mine.



A few years back I got so drunk that I blacked out - not physically, but beyond a certain point I have no mental recollection of the evening. The next day I saw myself on the news as a passerby in a segment on one of the heritage buildings, saying that they should restore it to its original state and forget about the proposal to turn it into a homeless shelter. They had to insert a beep into my sentence of ''Find those **bleep**ing hippies somewhere else away from town.''
[QUOTE=''DJ_Lae'']Now mine. A few years back I got so drunk that I blacked out - not physically, but beyond a certain point I have no mental recollection of the evening. The next day I saw myself on the news as a passerby in a segment on one of the heritage buildings, saying that they should restore it to its original state and forget about the proposal to turn it into a homeless shelter. They had to insert a beep into my sentence of ''Find those **bleep**ing hippies somewhere else away from town.''[/QUOTE]Oh thats too funny. I wish I had something like that.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment