Thursday, April 15, 2010

is it me or are we getting flooded by ';visit this website'; spam

i cant take it anymore guys! i think i'm going crazy.. i hope i dont turn into these guys.is it me or are we getting flooded by ';visit this website'; spam
This is why marijuana should not be legalized.Edit: Referring to the cigarette smoker.is it me or are we getting flooded by ';visit this website'; spam
I think I know the kid on the left... I bumped into him in a forest and he was bragging about how he smokes...
I'm already visiting this website; how silly.
I find it flattering that they'd go to such great lengths to proposition me.
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']I find it flattering that they'd go to such great lengths to proposition me.[/QUOTE]

They only like you for your Roblox skills.
i hope you dont turn into 2 people as well. it would be pretty wierd.
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane''][QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']I find it flattering that they'd go to such great lengths to proposition me.[/QUOTE] They only like you for your Roblox skills.[/QUOTE]But... but... they told me it was my personality. I feel so used now.
I like spamers, they're kinda funny.
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog''][QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane''][QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']

I find it flattering that they'd go to such great lengths to proposition me.

[/QUOTE] They only like you for your Roblox skills.[/QUOTE]

But... but... they told me it was my personality. I feel so used now.[/QUOTE]

How do you think I feel? They sent me a single message then never messaged me again!
I'm not sure about the advertising but hey, why not check out MyBrute:

www.idontevenhaveanyidea.com/whatmybrutereallyis
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane''][QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog''][QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane''] They only like you for your Roblox skills.[/QUOTE]But... but... they told me it was my personality. I feel so used now.[/QUOTE] How do you think I feel? They sent me a single message then never messaged me again![/QUOTE]Maybe you're the blox (yeah, that's what those of us with skills call it) equivalent of the drunk chick with a really really loud and obnoxious laugh?
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog''][QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane''][QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']

But... but... they told me it was my personality. I feel so used now.

[/QUOTE] How do you think I feel? They sent me a single message then never messaged me again![/QUOTE]

Maybe you're the blox (yeah, that's what those of us with skills call it) equivalent of the drunk chick with a really really loud and obnoxious laugh?[/QUOTE]

That's not true, my girlfriends think I have the cutest laugh!

*storms to bathroom to apply lipstick*
I haven't really noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment