Sunday, April 11, 2010

Confession Booth

Hello, confess the shameful things you have done in your life here.

I once sat on my friend's gerbil and killed it. I told him it died of a heart attack.Confession Booth
I actually love Disney :cry:Confession Booth
I drank my own urine.
I just saved money with Geico! :cry:

(bio, i promise im not following you. lol)
My best friend at the moment is a stuffed animal. He just listens whenever I'm down in the dumps. It's nice.
I screwed my wife's sister. She had a kid a while later, but no one has even brought up the matter of who the father was. I hope it was not me, but since she has a history of being a whore, fortunately no one seems to care too much. I can only cross my fingers and hope it does not come back to bite me in the ass later...maybe it's not me...optimism is the name of the game...I saw a picture of the girl and it is inconclusive...
I stole my brother's kit kay chunky yesterday. Yeah, I'm daring like that. 8)
i ate my sister's ferrero rochers and blamed it on the maid.:|... it was when i was 10.
[QUOTE=''spoofnutz'']I screwed my wife's sister. She had a kid a while later, but no one has even brought up the matter of who the father was. I hope it was not me, but since she has a history of being a whore, fortunately no one seems to care too much. I can only cross my fingers and hope it does not come back to bite me in the ass later...maybe it's not me...optimism is the name of the game...I saw a picture of the girl and it is inconclusive...[/QUOTE]



That sucks, mate... *crosses fingers with you*... by the way, are you still with your wife?



[QUOTE=''bangell99'']I stole my brother's kit kat chunky yesterday. Yeah, I'm daring like that. 8)[/QUOTE]



Lol, nice stuff XD



Hmm, me?... YEAH got one.



When I was in like, year 2? and I was sitting at a table with 2 girls and they were sitting opposite each other, me on the other side, and when I was eating my sandwich I sneezed and it went under one of the girls arms... oh my God it was horrible... I still wonder how nobody noticed from the noise, or it even flying in the air (they were talking to each other). About 10 minutes later I was outside with my mate (he was on another table at the time, didn't know where he was), he wanted to go to the toilet so we both went inside, and they didn't know it was me nor did they even look at me, but I seen a dinnerlady wiping the girls jumper... it was horrible! lol
I've never really played Bioshock... nor do I own a pet Raptor :(
[QUOTE=''AdamJT89'']Hello, confess the shameful things you have done in your life here. I once sat on my friend's gerbil and killed it. I told him it died of a heart attack.[/QUOTE]By accident, right!? :evil:
I once set my Friends littlebrother on fire... Was an accident, but I laughed :\
dislocated someones jaw.
I killed the radio star.
Yes, by accident, and other people, stop making up stupid stuff like: i set someone on fire
I look up things like Colonel Sanders and Sony in wikipedia. I'm a nerd. :( Oh yeah I'm currently using up my brother's free month on XBox Live, and it's not even my XBox.
Flicked a ball of paper at Hero for a laugh and it went in his eye and actually hurt him :? That was one of those moments where you wanna laugh so much but he's genuinely hurt and pissed off so I had to be like ''Awwww'' for ages :P
wassnt a joke you know... was a day we made a bonfire, , it did not burn very well, so we (I threw a cup of oil on the fire) sadly some of the oil hit his shoe and caught on fire, well in hindsight it wassnt the smartest thing to do, especially since fire climbs up -.-no real harm ever came to him tho, but dang he dropped his pants fast O.oBut hey we lived out in the country... had to entertain ourselves ^^pretty sure americans makes bunfires and doessnt think things through either ^^
[QUOTE=''spoofnutz'']I screwed my wife's sister. She had a kid a while later, but no one has even brought up the matter of who the father was. I hope it was not me, but since she has a history of being a whore, fortunately no one seems to care too much. I can only cross my fingers and hope it does not come back to bite me in the ass later...maybe it's not me...optimism is the name of the game...I saw a picture of the girl and it is inconclusive...[/QUOTE]A whimsical fabrication. :P
I watched a man die before.It was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment