Sunday, April 11, 2010

Advice on High School Chemistry Experiment

Alright for my Chemistry class I was thinking about doing a project with a partner on the effects of an acid on different metals. What acid and metal(s) should I use for this experiment, I already know Nitric Acid reacts in a certain way with Copper but I was wondering if I can test it with other metals or change up the acid.Advice on High School Chemistry Experiment
I think you should react 10 mol/L HCl with 100g of caesium.Advice on High School Chemistry Experiment
What about the effects of metal on different kinds of flesh?
[QUOTE=''Pirate700'']What about the effects of metal on different kinds of flesh?[/QUOTE]



it makes you headbang.
First off,no asking for homework or schoolwork,against the rules. Second,do you really think its that good idea to ask the OT of all places for chemical combinations to mix? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment