Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Evolution or Creation: You Choose (Poll)

How did we come to be? Through billions of years of Evolution? Or through supernatural Creation?I believe in Creation, because of my faith, but also due to the amount of evidence in favour of it - [url=http://emporium.turnpike.net/C/cs/top.htm] Top Evidences for Creation[/url]. What about you?EDIT: To specify, I mean Creation as told in Genesis 1-2 of the Bible. Evolutionary Creationism, or Theistic Evolution fall under ''other''. :)Evolution or Creation: You Choose (Poll)
Science and religion can go hand in hand, but this is like oil and water.Evolution or Creation: You Choose (Poll)
Why do people think they have to be mutually exclusive?
BothI'm one of those ''crazy'' Christians who believes evolution %26 creation are not mutually exclusive. :)
''Creationism'' is the theological manifestation of the ''Golden Mean'' fallacy.
Creation and evolution can exist side by side. But only one requires faith because of a lack of any evidence whatsoever.
I chose evolution (on it's own). I don't believe in a creator
evolution, evidence backs it up and sadly im one of those people that cant believe anything as i always get dissapointed in the end
I will take evolution. And while I am not a believer,even if there was a god I would still like to believe he did it through evolution,not ''just *poof* here is life,and wait a minute*hides fake dinasour bones* that should really throw off those who do not follow me''.
[QUOTE=''mattykovax'']I will take evolution. And while I am not a believer,even if there was a god I would still like to believe he did it through evolution,not ''just *poof* here is life,and wait a minute*hides fake dinasour bones* that should really throw off those who do not follow me''.[/QUOTE]Creationists believe dinosaurs existed, but they believe they existed less than 6000 years ago when the world was created. Here is their [url=http://www.independencebaptist.org/6,000%20year%20old%20earth/6,000_year_old_earth.htm]''proof''[/url]
Evolution, of course.
Martians. That's my theory.
[QUOTE=''spazzx625''][QUOTE=''mattykovax'']I will take evolution. And while I am not a believer,even if there was a god I would still like to believe he did it through evolution,not ''just *poof* here is life,and wait a minute*hides fake dinasour bones* that should really throw off those who do not follow me''.[/QUOTE]Creationists believe dinosaurs existed, but they believe they existed less than 6000 years ago when the world was created. Here is their [url=http://www.independencebaptist.org/6,000%20year%20old%20earth/6,000_year_old_earth.htm]''proof''[/url][/QUOTE]I guess I am convinced,that logic and scientific therory just blows mumbo jumbo voodoo such as carbon dating right out the water.
[QUOTE=''spazzx625'']Creationists believe dinosaurs existed, but they believe they existed less than 6000 years ago when the world was created. Here is their [url=http://www.independencebaptist.org/6,000%20year%20old%20earth/6,000_year_old_earth.htm]''proof''[/url][/QUOTE]
I'd bet there are also some who do actually think they are the work of the devil.
Evolution, of course. The idea that we just magically popped into existance at the whim of some 'divine creator' is, quite frankly, absurd.
[QUOTE=''foxhound_fox''][QUOTE=''spazzx625'']Creationists believe dinosaurs existed, but they believe they existed less than 6000 years ago when the world was created. Here is their [url=http://www.independencebaptist.org/6,000%20year%20old%20earth/6,000_year_old_earth.htm]''proof''[/url][/QUOTE]
I'd bet there are also some who do actually think they are the work of the devil.[/QUOTE] Some Creationists believe that ''satan'' made it look like it was over 6,000 years old, with his super evil magic; thus, carbon dating is false.
[QUOTE=''ConformestClone'']Some Creationists believe that ''satan'' made it look like it was over 6,000 years old, with his super evil magic; thus, carbon dating is false.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget that ''science is just a theory.''
[QUOTE=''spazzx625''][QUOTE=''mattykovax'']I will take evolution. And while I am not a believer,even if there was a god I would still like to believe he did it through evolution,not ''just *poof* here is life,and wait a minute*hides fake dinasour bones* that should really throw off those who do not follow me''.[/QUOTE]Creationists believe dinosaurs existed, but they believe they existed less than 6000 years ago when the world was created. Here is their [url=http://www.independencebaptist.org/6,000%20year%20old%20earth/6,000_year_old_earth.htm]''proof''[/url][/QUOTE]There are many creationists who believe in Dinosaurs and believe the earth is older than 6000 years.
[QUOTE=''foxhound_fox''][QUOTE=''ConformestClone'']Some Creationists believe that ''satan'' made it look like it was over 6,000 years old, with his super evil magic; thus, carbon dating is false.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget that ''science is just a theory.''[/QUOTE] By those standards, so would pretty much anything outside the Earth and Moon be ''just a theory.''
Evolution. It just makes the most sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment