Thursday, April 15, 2010

DooDooPeePee Banned.

I just found out he got banned :( . Another one bite's the dust :cry:( I couldn't get his sig and ava though, hopefully the other guys can.)DooDooPeePee Banned.
The name rings a bell.DooDooPeePee Banned.
While the name is most epic, I have no clue who that is.
Don't know him, so I don't care.
Good.
[QUOTE=''Pirate700'']While the name is most epic, I have no clue who that is.[/QUOTE]

Same. It sickens me that I didn't get to know him.



Well, not really. I couldn't care less.
doesn't really ring a bell...
[QUOTE=''AirGuitarist87'']The name rings a bell.[/QUOTE]

this, but I don't think I ever talked to the guy...

oh well..
Can't say he/she made much of an impression on me.....
Can't really recall any posts by that user. I do remember the name though. Surprisingly. :P I usually tend to only remember avatars.
I think I can recall seeing the name, but I didn't know them so I don't really care
Hey who got banned ?i helped people on the forums!
[QUOTE=''SavageM2'']Can't really recall any posts by that user. I do remember the name though. Surprisingly. :P I usually tend to only remember avatars.[/QUOTE]

So if I changed my avatar, and got banned... would you remember me? D:
I didn't know him, but it's sad that someone with such a name would face the banhammer.
[QUOTE=''Portalsbee'']Hey who got banned ?i helped people on the forums![/QUOTE]You helped people on the forums? :| You signed up today, didn't you?



And who was that guy TC?
With a name like that, somehow I'm not surprised...
[QUOTE=''Deihjan''][QUOTE=''SavageM2'']Can't really recall any posts by that user. I do remember the name though. Surprisingly. :P I usually tend to only remember avatars.[/QUOTE] So if I changed my avatar, and got banned... would you remember me? D:[/QUOTE] Of course I would. There are some I will always remember.
[QUOTE=''Portalsbee'']Hey who got banned ?i helped people on the forums![/QUOTE]

This ^
I thought he was mildly amusing.
with a name like DooDooPeePee I don't think he ever stood a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment